INCUBATOR STUDIO SPACES Jan/Feb*-June & July-Dec
The Incubator Studios are semi-private studio spaces in larger shared environments. Each accepted artist will have a dedicated space that includes a storage box you can lock (for work in process, supplies or gear), a table, chair, power source and easel (if required). The main shared spaces will still be used for classes, member initiatives, rehearsals, other meetings and occasional events. Incubator Studios are intended for quiet, dedicated studio use.
Fill out the application HERE
Applications due: Dec 15 and June 15
(Please send applications to Cara in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following outlines the arrangement of the Incubator Studios
Artists agree to:
– contribute to creating a comfortable, secure and clean working environment
– use the studio on a regular basis
– work towards creating a body of work and/or to explore a specific project
– demonstrate self-direction and the ability to work independently
– work alongside other artists in a shared environment and cooperate accordingly
– commit to the period of time noted above
– work within the allowed boundaries of the space provided for you
– remove personal items, artwork and materials from lock box and studio space on end date
Studio Hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9:00am-7:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (excluding all statutory holidays and some occasional events).
*Studios available include: 4 Lower Hall studios (Jan-June/July-Dec), 3 Bay Studios in the Theatre (*Feb-June/July-Dec) and 5 Visual Arts Studios (Jan-June/July-Dec).