JOB POSTING – Interim Public Programming + Partnerships Manager
Deadline: Monday, October 26, 2020, 5 PM
Workman Arts seeks an energetic, self-motivated highly organized individual to join our team in the role of Interim Public Programming + Partnerships Manager in a full time, interim capacity for a maximum of 1 year. Under the general direction of the Executive Artistic Director & direct supervision of the Managing Director, the Interim Public Programming + Partnerships Manager is responsible to manage, create and grow partnerships and public programs that enhance Workman Arts’ mandate to support artists with lived mental health and/or addictions experiences.
Core Competencies for Success:
- Extensive knowledge of arts, culture and/or mental health related organizations, collectives and projects in the Toronto/GTA regions;
- Ability to determine the needs, interests and desires of the Workman Arts community as they relate to promoting its programs and services with a focus on inclusion, equity and diversity;
- Experience in program planning, implementation, public program delivery and management
- Create opportunities for Workman Arts to be a meaningful resource for the wider community;
- Knowledge of evaluation & assessment tools and techniques & the ability to redefine and modify programs following the assessment of relevant data;
- Ability to represent Workman Arts to the public and key stakeholders.
- Degree or training or equivalent experience in Arts Administration, Community Arts, Arts Education, Fine Arts or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of progressive, professional field experience in an arts, culture, social service-related environment.
About Workman Arts
Workman Arts is a multidisciplinary arts organization that promotes a greater understanding of mental health and addiction issues through creation and presentation. We support artists living with mental health and/or addiction issues through peer-to-peer arts education, public presentations and partnerships with the broader arts community.
About this position
The Interim Public Programming + Partnerships Manager is approximately a 1-year position to cover a parental leave.
Start date: November 23, 2020
Salary: $44,000 (per annum; paid bi-weekly)
Hours: 35 hours per week; including occasional evenings
Benefits: sick leave; 4% vacation pay
Location: Downtown Toronto at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (fully accessible workplace)
How to apply
Please send applications to email@example.com by 5 PM on Monday October 26, 2020.
Include a cover letter stating where you saw this job posting; why you are interested in this position and your current resume/CV.
*Please note: We thank all applicants for their interest; but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Workman Arts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and strongly encourages qualified applicants from diverse communities to apply and self-identify in their applications. We welcome and encourage applications from people with different abilities. Accommodations available on request. If you require accessibility support to complete this application please contact Justina Zatzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-583-4339, ext 9.