If you are experiencing technical difficulties in purchasing tickets or accessing your streaming content, please review the streaming Q&As and/or view the videos below for support. You can also call our box office daily between 10 AM – 9 PM EST at 416-583-4339, ext. 7 if you require additional support.
Here are some additional tips that might be helpful to access your virtual content:
- Go to buy.workmanarts.com
- Click on LOGIN in the upper right corner, and log in with the same email and password used to book the ticket(s). If you forget the password or you booked your tickets over the phone, please click Forgot Password and enter the email address you provided when you booked your tickets. Do not click New Patron as the system will flag that the email is already connected to a patron. If you don’t receive your password reset email, please check your junk mail folder or contact our box office at 416-583-4339, ext 7, from 10 AM – 9 PM EST daily.
- Once logged in, on your homepage, click Tickets For Upcoming Performances – it should be the first button in the left-hand column.
- There will be a list of all the events you booked tickets for, and a button labelled Watch above the image for each event – click on that and you will be directed to the page that will allow you to access the content. All events you book will be accessible in this way.
- Please note: in some instances, it may take a few minutes for recently booked events to allow streaming, and clicking the watch button will reload the page. For this reason, we recommend boking your tickets for live Q&As at least several hours in advance. If this happens, try clearing your cache, or wait 15-20 minutes and try again, or call our box office.
- Most films have 48-hour viewing windows starting on a specific day/time, so you can view whenever you want during that period, which will be indicated on our website. Some films and our exhibition are viewable throughout the entire festival period.
- Please note that film Q&As have specific start times and are accessed in the same window as the streaming content via the Live button which will be available prior to the live broadcast. Q&As/Workshops related to the Rebuilding Resilience Exhibition take place via Zoom and are bookable through each project’s page, accessible via our festival schedule.
- Should you have trouble, please watch our Streaming Walkthrough video below or give our box office a call at 416-583-4339, ext 7 daily between 10 AM and 9 PM EST.