If you are experiencing technical difficulties in purchasing tickets or accessing your streaming content, you can call our box office daily between 10 AM – 9 PM EST at 416-583-4339, ext. 7.
VIRTUAL FILM SCREENINGS:
A link with voucher code will be emailed 24 hours before your screening begins. You can click directly on the link to view the content.
If you did not receive the email with voucher code and the screening window has begun, please follow the steps below to access your account.
Accessing Theatre Manager Account:
· Go to buy.workmanarts.com
· Click on LOGIN in the upper right corner, and log in with the same email and password used to book the ticket(s). If you forget the password or you booked your tickets over the phone, please click Forgot Password and enter the email address you provided when you booked your tickets. Do not click New Patron as the system will flag that the email is already connected to a patron. If you don’t receive your password reset email, please check your junk mail folder
· Once logged in, on your homepage, click Tickets For Upcoming Performances – it should be the first button in the left-hand column.
· There will be a list of all the events you booked tickets for, and a button labelled WATCH above the image for each event – click on that and you will be directed to the page that will allow you to access the content.
LIVE VIRTUAL TALKS:
· Go to the film page that the talk you wish to watch live is associated with.
· Scroll down to the bottom of the viewing screen to the “Join the Conversation” box under “Play” and “Watch Later”.
· Once the talk is live, the box will become “bolded” and you will be able to click on it to watch!
Other technical issues:
· In some instances, it may take a few minutes for recently booked events to allow streaming, and clicking the watch button will reload the page. For this reason, we recommend boking your tickets for live Q&As at least several hours in advance. If this happens, try clearing your cache, or wait 15-20 minutes and try again, or call our box office.
· Please note that live/scheduled film Q&As have specific start times and are accessed in the same window as the streaming content via the Live button which will be available prior to the live broadcast. Pre-recorded Q&A’s are in the same playlist as the film/s.
Should you have trouble, give our box office a call at 416-583-4339, ext 7 weekdays between 10 AM and 4PM EST.