Join us for a collective virtual paint night to raise $2,500 for mental health programming! Have fun and contribute to a cause that is essential for all.
When: Thursday, January 27, 2022, 7 PM – 9 PM
Only 50 tickets available! (only one ticket needed per screen/household)
Cost is by donation with a minimum donation of $50*
- First person to donate $100 receives an all-access pass to Rendezvous with Madness Festival
- First person to donate $200 receives the instructor’s painting AND an all-access pass to Rendezvous with Madness Festival
- 1 small canvas (5 x 7 or 8 x 10)
- 5 paint colours of your choice (colours used for the example painting are primary yellow, magenta and primary cyan/blue, with black and white)
- Two paintbrushes:
- #10 flat/bright brush (#10 round can also work – 2 inches wide)
- #2 round brush (pencil size)
- Paint Palette (Plastic cover or lids)
- Small bucket of water
- Paper Towel
- No solvents are required. All paints are water-based.
Materials can be purchased at the dollar store or an art supply store (Aboveground Art, Curry’s, Michaels) or mailed to your home for an additional fee of $25 per kit. Click here to open the materials kit in a new tab to add to your cart after you’ve added your ticket.
Please note that orders for materials kits for mailing must be received no later than Friday, January 21, to ensure they will get to you in time.
*Tax Receipting Policy: In accordance with CRA regulations, the value of benefits must be deducted from the total gift. We will provide a tax receipt for the portion of any donations above $50 (i.e $75 ticket eligible for a receipt for $25, $100 ticket eligible for a receipt for $50, etc.). Materials kits are not receiptable.