CAMH POP-UP GALLERY Submission Guidelines For Member Artists
CALL FOR EXHIBITION ARTWORK
SUBMISSIONS BEING ACCEPTED NOW FOR WINTER EXHIBITIONS NOV -DEC
30 BRIDGEMAN AVENUE, TORONTO
To make a submission for a series of visual artworks for exhibition at Tarragon Theatre please send the following by e-transfer with TARRAGON in the subject line or message box:
• Exhibition Proposal for 8 to 10 existing visual artworks.
• Artists statement & short bio.
• A maximim of 10 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions (LxW), Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description & price list (if for sale).
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a zip folder with full name in all files & folders names.
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & text messages.
• Send zip folders by e-transfer (such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc..) with POP-UP in the subject line or message box & not by email.
Incomplete submissions may not be considered.
Only selected artists will be contacted.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION FOR AN EXHIBITION AT TARRAGON THEATRE, ARTISTS GRANT WORKMAN ARTS PERMISSION TO PUBLISH & PUBLICLY PROMOTE IN PRINT & ONLINE THE ARTIST(S) &, THEIR ARTWORK(S), TEXTS & DOCUMENTATION OF PROJECT(S).
Send by e-transfer to Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams