SHOPPERS DRUG MART CAMH DISPLAY WINDOW Submission Guidelines
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR FALL/WINTER 2018
• Artists must have body of existing visual artworks or propose to develop artworks.
• Proposals are accepted for solo exhibits for 4-6 weeks & longer for larger groups.
• Artists receive 100% of proceeds of sales of artwork.
• A gallery fee of +20% is levied on art sales for WA services applied to sales brokerage, admin, artwork handling, packaging, transport, install, de-install, site damage or clean-up,
Exhibiting artists agree to the following:
• Installing & striking exhibits with assistance from WA.
• Transporting artwork to & from Shoppers Drug Mart on set installation & strike dates.
• Supplying label information, artist statement & bio to WA one month prior to install.
• Actively self-promoting.
• Processing sales payments. packaging & delivering sold artworks to purchasers.
Please submit by email with SHOPPERS in the subject line or message box:
• Artists statement, short bio, CV, proposal (if applicable).
• A maximim of 20 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions, Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a .zip folder under 10MB.
• For submissions over 10MB please send separately by WeTransfer.
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents, emails & transfers.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION FOR AN EXHIBITION AT CAMH SHOPPERS DRUG MART, ARTISTS GRANT WORKMAN ARTS PERMISSION TO POST ONLINE, SUBMITTED IMAGES & TEXTS PROVIDED, FOR PURPOSE OF PROMOTING THE ARTIST & THEIR ARTWORKS TO THE PUBLIC.
Please note only selected artists will be contacted.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Shoppers Drug Mart CAMH Display Window” in the subject line or message box