ARTISTS PROFILES Submission Guidelines For Workman Arts Member Artists
Please submit the following by e-transfer with ARTISTS PROFILE in message subject line or text box:
• Indicate Artists Discipline : Literary, Media, Multidisciplinary, Performing (specify), Visual Arts.
• Indicate Artists Program activities : Art Rental & Sales, Exhibitions, film festival, performance, instructor, training courses etc..
• Short biography (100 words) to appear on webpage.
• Optional photo of yourself.
• Maximim of 12 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions (LxW), Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• Send digital image files of artworks by transfer link ie; WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.. & not by email attachment.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a .zip folder
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & text messages.
Incomplete submissions may not be considered.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION FOR AN “ARTISTS PROFILE” LISTING ON WORKMAN ARTS WEBSITE, ARTISTS GRANT WORKMAN ARTS PERMISSION TO POST ONLINE, SUBMITTED IMAGES & TEXTS PROVIDED, FOR PURPOSE OF PROMOTING THE ARTIST & THEIR ARTWORKS TO THE PUBLIC.
ARTISTS PROFILE PAGES WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDING TO PROGRAM ACTIVITY.
To view current Workman Artists Profiles click here
Submit by e-transfer to Workman Arts Visual Arts Manager,
Claudette Abrams firstname.lastname@example.org