Workman Arts selects and administers artwork to be sold and rented by individuals and businesses in the community and at CAMH. Original artworks created by Workman Artists will be displayed with proper signage and credits. Proceeds for sales or rentals are given to artist(s) and an additional admin fee is added to cover administration costs.
In 2019, the Art Sales & Rental program was streamlined to manage artworks which maintain a highly active level of placement and circulation.
Preference is for artworks which fit the following criteria:
- Size range of 18 x 24” to 30 x 40”
- Horizontal preferred to vertical orientation.
- Paintings on canvas preferred to works on paper.
- Paper or panel artworks must be professionally framed.
- Valued up to $2000, with a monthly rental value starting at $15.
Artwork accepted into the Arts Rental Program will be promoted on the Workman Arts online store.
Only selected artists will be contacted.
Please advise us of any accommodations required to ensure you can access and complete the submission process.