FULL OF BEANS COFFEE HOUSE Submission Guidelines For Member Artists
EXHIBITION BOOKING AVAILABLE
FALL-WINTER 2017 ONLY
• Exhibition wall-space for aprx.12-20 visual artworks.
• Exhibition runs for 1 month.
• Opening receptions from 4:30pm-6:30pm on the first Thursday of each month.
• Artists receive 100% of proceeds of sales of artwork.
• All sales inquiries are referred directly to the artist.
• Workman Arts Musicians for Hire referrals are available.
Please submit by e-transfer with FOB in the subject line or message box:
• Artists statement, short bio & CV.
• A maximim of 20 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions, Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & transferred as a .zip folder.
• Send .zip folder by transfer service ie; WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc..
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & full names on all folders & files.
Exhibiting artists agree to the following:
• Installing & striking exhibits with assistance from WA.
• Transporting artwork to & from Full of Beans on set installation & strike dates.
• Supplying label information, artist statement & bio to WA one month prior to install.
• Actively self-promote & organize opening reception in consultation with WA & Full of Beans.
• Processing sales payments with purchasers. Packaging & delivering sold artworks to purchasers or arranging for pick-ups.
Please note only selected artists will be contacted.
Submit by email to Workman Arts Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams at email@example.com